Sunday, September 6, 2009

a fresh start

I've never been good about keeping any form of a written journal. I have always wanted to. I have tried and started new journals over the years, keeping up with them off and on but they never last. For some reason I feel obligated to record information chronilogically. If a month goes by and I don't write, I feel the need to "catch up". It's too much pressure!

I do, however, keep a mental journal. Every night as I lie there trying to fall asleep I come up with these wonderful, witty entries. I often think that I should get up and write the thoughts down but never do either because I'm too lazy, tired, or afraid of waking someone.

I have decided to embrass the randomness within and just write. Write to get my thoughts out of my head, write to feel like an adult when I hang out with two babies all day, and write because I enjoy it. I really have no idea what I will say or where this blog will go and that makes me kind of excited. I've hooked up mobile blogging so I can even post late at night from bed. No plan, no over-thinking, just random ramblings...

No comments:

Post a Comment