Thursday, September 10, 2009

good day!


I was just stressing about what to do about nap time. Nap time has always been difficult around here. Lillie only falls asleep in total darkness or in the car. It was easier before M, because I could wear her in the ergo carrier or just lay with her until she eventually fell asleep. So, we take a drive for nap time to get her to fall asleep. It's pouring rain and I don't want to get in the car. (I almost forgot what life was like with this strange liquid that falls from the sky!!) Lillie was eating lunch, Miles was happy in his bouncer so I went to the bathroom (one of those rare moments). Came back and Lillie was passed out in the high chair!! The clouds broke, angels sang, it was a beautiful moment. I got miles to fall asleep about 5 minutes later. Today is a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment