Thursday, April 1, 2010

a post from an actual computer









Those last few posts were all from my phone. I've been having computer "issues" for a while now. Finally the thing just died. No more fixing, time to replace. My boss, on a twist of fate, had a spare hard drive and offered to fix it. It works, he fixed it, I'm as happy as a clam that I didn't have to spend any money on it!!! I'm busy tonight reinstalling programs, printers, uploading photos, and updating my ipod. Can we say I'm just a little excited to have my computer back?


The Avery casa has been busy as usual. We had a nice little family and very close friends get together for Miles' first birthday. We had here at the house (which is why I had to limit the invitation list) and just left the front door open. It was a beatiful spring day!





" border="0" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjkFPk7Y0f1Pm38Lth8s1ymYMJl3iEJk2vGVxinEqAdh3glqg8mJcidepm8vlzKhIMeZe1GYk-fA5GMNYxXbH2fMGqB14ev2vk9DBP0UojOJrBON8JsIg_kFqSZa5GOborpBYfyp4koFa4/s320/IMG_0267.JPG" />



No comments:

Post a Comment