Thursday, April 8, 2010

who knew, not me


Things happen when you least expect it. We all know this, so why are we so surprised when it does?

The people who intimidate me most end up being the most like me. I realized this today and find it totally fastinating. I also find it interesting how just a small touch of kindness can put you on cloud 9. Feels kind of silly. Maybe I should work on being more self confident. No something easy for me, but always worth working on.

on another random note, I love my precious little babies. I was holding Lil tonight and her body felt so big and heavy. I clung on to it as tightly as I could, trying to someone hold on to the fleeting smallness that I have always known that is slowly sliping from my grasp. That sounds so very sad as I write it, but that's how it feels. I try to eat up and enjoy every little moment. They are getting so big, so soon, too soon. Baby boy is barely a baby. I see him changing into a kid right before my eyes. I see changes each and every day.

-The only thing you can really count on in life is change.

No comments:

Post a Comment